my bland and mostly dull life with knitting thrown in for interest

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Home Sweet Home

The family and I are finally home. We had a great trip, but we're ready to settle back into our normal groove. While away, I had some time to knit on the eyelet halter - but not as much as I would have liked to. I'm almost done with the front and will piece it soon. I love the color and feel of this yarn. This'll be a nice addition to my wardrobe.

I'm going to have to get an impromptu meeting together with my knitting group friends. I know we've all been busy or away lately, so I think some of us will be up to it. I'd just like to get back into my daily knitting and finding new projects to work on.

Christmas still seems a ways away, doesn't it? Well, when you're knitting your gifts it comes quicker than you think. I've got to get going on my projects so I won't have to hustle come Dec 1st. So I guess getting myself excited about too many new projects will have to wait - at least until I have more gifts completed, that is.

So much to do here at home....unpacking, laundry, putting away all those toys lying around.....ugghhh. The last 2 days now I've been out of sorts - headache, dizzy and feeling like I'm in slow motion....hope it clears soon so I can get my house back in order.

Enjoy and be good to yourself...

No comments: