my bland and mostly dull life with knitting thrown in for interest

Friday, December 21, 2007

and to all a good night!

The family and I are headed to CT tomorrow. I love getting out of my house for the week. I barely have any responsibilities when visiting others - I just love that! Again, we will be at my in-laws and, as I've mentioned before, they've got the two great knitting chairs! I've got 3 projects bagged up with the yarn, pattern, needles and various notions raring to go once we get there. Can't wait to share what I've been able to do once I get back.

Enjoy your time with friends and family (if that's what you've chosen to do). Hope your holidays are happy and delicious! See most of you in 08'! (don't forget that the Minimalist Cardigan KAL is starting up then!)

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

No comments: