my bland and mostly dull life with knitting thrown in for interest

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Babette under construction


my Elann Sonata solid yarn has arrived! I took out all the beautiful colors and took quick pics of them. I'm liking what I chose and am now mapping out how I want to match them up. No worries about my Minimalist Cardigan...it's coming along. As of right now, I have completed the back and right front and am currently working on the left front. I've been amazed at how much slower it seems the front pieces are to knit compared to the larger back piece. I want to finish that by the end of February and think I'm definitely on track for that.

So it's Babette Away! Wish me luck! As I've confessed, I'm not a skilled crocheter - but I bet I will be after this!

ssk, k2tog :)

No comments: