my bland and mostly dull life with knitting thrown in for interest

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

lackluster

Just to let you all know, my house looked great for my Friday night dinner guests! And I had time to knit! Made chicken cordon bleu, pilaf and brocolli. Got lots of compliments and my kids ate 2 servings of chicken! We played probably the best ever game of Monopoly ever (and that's not just because I won!). It was just a great distribution of properties and unique bargining, plus the personalities at the table that made it so fun. So overall, the night was a success.

My kids have a birthday party for a 6 year old girlfriend - so I've got a gift to make. I think I'm going with a bathing suit cover/poncho to match this cute little suit I found. Just need to find the right yarn....

My little guy is home today - so off we go to enjoy the beautiful day (with sunblock of course). He's all geared up in one of his "basketball uniforms" and he's ready to play.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.