my bland and mostly dull life with knitting thrown in for interest

Monday, July 18, 2005

tank almost done

I've been chuggin' away at the cross-over tank and have most of it done now. It's going to be so cute, I just can't wait to wear it.

Brynn's been slowly working on her swatch. She's easily frustrated and wants me to finish the rows for her. For a 6 year old I'm pretty impressed though. She still seems interested, but I think now understands that it isn't as easy as it looks at first. We'll keep with it and see where we go with it. She wants to take her "knitting" with her on our upcoming vacation - so that we'll do!

For me, I think socks will be my traveling project. Easy enough to take with you and not terribly complicated in terms of pattern (since I still have plenty of mates to make in various self patterning yarn).

You won't see much new stuff on here til' the beggining of August since the family and I are heading on a road trip for 10-11 days.

Be well and have fun knitting!

No comments: