my bland and mostly dull life with knitting thrown in for interest

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

drats!

My children struck again! I missed out on another Monday night of knitting group because of my family! Don't they know that if they keep me from knitting, I'm going to be grouchy? I guess they haven't figured that out yet. Both kids are in the early stages of a cold - weepy, clingy and low fevers. They couldn't wait until Tuesday....oh no. Monday's are jinxed! Maybe I should tell them I've changed knitting to Wednesday nights and then they'll start getting sick or make plans for Wednesday's instead! Maybe I'm on to something here....

I telling you now....nothing stands between me and NEXT Monday....only blood or something messy will stand in my way.....well, maybe!

ssk and enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, don't let it happen again!
;-)